News

Home > News > Content
High quality teak fancy plywood used for furniture
Aug 16, 2016

Product Details

   

Key Specifications/Special Features:

Product specifications:
Name: Teak fancy plywood
Surface finish: sanded
Usage: furniture/decoration
Product nameTeak fancy plywood
Brand
Thickness1.6mm-5mm
Size1220*2440mm, 1250*2500mm, 
Gluemr,melamine,wbp
Moisture contentBelow 8%
Faceteak veneer
Materialpoplar, pine and hardwood, combi
Usagefurniture, decoration, 
Payment termsT/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid before shipment
Delivery timewithin 15 days after receiving deposit

Primary Competitive Advantages:

  • Experienced Staff

  • Guarantee/Warranty

  • International Approvals

  • Military Specifications

  • Packaging

  • Price

  • Product Performance

  • Prompt Delivery

  • Quality Approvals

  • Reputation

  • Small Orders Accepted


Main Export Markets:

  • Asia

  • Australasia

  • Central/South America

  • Eastern Europe

  • Mid East/Africa

  • North America

  • Western Europe


Payment Details:


  • Payment Terms:Telegraphic Transfer (TT,T/T)


  • Minimum Order:25        Cubic Meters

Delivery Details:

 

  • FOB Port:Shanghai


  • FOB  Range: US$ 6.5 - US$ 35


  • Lead Time: 15        -        20        days

Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.




Copyright © Evergreen Timber (Hongkong) Limited All rights reserved.Tel: +86-150-6726-8999